I had some special requests from people wanting these AWESOME shoes from GRANADA, SPAIN. I ended up getting another pair for myself too. And maybe for my... future child? HAHA. Okay don't get scared, ... these baby shoes were just SO cute though that I had to get them. My awesome friend Courtney sent all of these in the mail for me since I ran out of money and space when I was there in Granada and Cordoba, Spain, once upon a time. Dude yeah.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Lets Get Some Shoes. From Spain.
I had some special requests from people wanting these AWESOME shoes from GRANADA, SPAIN. I ended up getting another pair for myself too. And maybe for my... future child? HAHA. Okay don't get scared, ... these baby shoes were just SO cute though that I had to get them. My awesome friend Courtney sent all of these in the mail for me since I ran out of money and space when I was there in Granada and Cordoba, Spain, once upon a time. Dude yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love that the shoes match the colors of the rug! love the baby ones!
Post a Comment