Monday, October 26, 2009

-The Funeral - part 1


enjoying fall colors, nature, and the sunlight.






Kelli and Bill admiring nature.

Kelli and Bill. I enjoyed their company the past few days.


Kelli and I






Baby Ava. Always such a happy baby.




watching the leaves blow off the trees...





Pearl and Abbie


The Rip family

Ava



Pearl and I


love her.

Nicky Boy and Ava Star


Dad and Sophie


Smiling really was painful on this day...




Ella, Katie's daughter. So precious.


Robert, Katie, and Ella


Sister enjoying time with our nieces
it's been good to have sister here from NY. Love her.

Sophie and Mama

Ava and I

Sadie and Ava

2 comments:

Kayla said...

love you jess. these are beautiful pictures.

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

thank for posting these pictures, we were not able to stay for this part! It was sure great to see you, even under the circumstances! Just know that we are here for you if you ever need anything... Hope the rest of the family is doing better and hope to see you guys soon!