Monday, June 29, 2009

Lake Powell 2009

Sophie, Marci, Grace
Cousin Lisa, Marci, Sophie, Grace, Abbie, Pearl
my friend Connor
My dad took Connor and I to these caves that we hiked up...
Connor and I


Tubing-- we take tubing pretty seriously... We started a tradition last year-- 3 minute death ride.. the driver has 3 minutes to get the tuber off.. This is Michael

Lisa... forgive me. HAHA.
Abbie and Lisa

Connor took a hard crash...
Cousin Lisa. To see more Lake Powell pictures taken by Lisa, click here.
My cute nieces
Lisa and Ava
Connor and I went on a hike.

One night we played Apples to Apples and Balderdash... Ohhh the laughs...



My 4 nieces and Grandpa. Or... dad.

Sadie made cookies.

And Grace went snorkeling.

Nick tying us up to our newly found much less crowded spot in Last Chance canyon.
I love being in America again. I was happy to see this flag again after my 4 months in Spain. But I did love Spain. But I grew more American pride I think while I was gone.
Grace and I


Pearl loves her Lake Powell naps.. just like her aunt (me).






me. haha.


Fun to have sister around again. Don't know when the next meet up will be.


Precious...
My 4 nieces.
Nick


Connor- we tried to get him up on the wakeboard... he got SO close..
Goodmorning, family!

Look what Grace caught.




Michael caught a CARP with Grace's toy net. SOO FUNNY.










No comments: