Monday, June 8, 2009

Madrid Temple Trip - number 2 -

I met John at my hostal in Madrid. He is friends with my friend Courtney, and we made our way to the temple to meet up with everyone else.
All of us. Me. Hailee. Courtney. Jeni. Cindy. John.
So really I only knew Jeni and Courtney, but I was instantly friends with everyone else this day.

Courtney and I







Us 4 did Bautismos por los muertos. And I gave the opening prayer to it all in Spanish... it was awesome.

Okay... what are the odds of this happening... All 5 of us went to Davis High School... I didn't know Collin, (far left), but it was SOO nuts when I saw Landon!! Landon and I had Spanish class together in junior high! And now look at us... all in Madrid...







1 comment:

C+R said...

It looks like you had and are having so much fun! Love to read up on your blog!