

Zach is off to Malaga, Spain! He has been a great friend since sophomore year. We were on the Davis High swim team sophomore year... until I quit. haha. He has also been one of my most loyal online Mario Kart buddies... HAHAHA. I haven't been to a farewell in a long time. I thought all my friends were gone! Nope. Zach is the last real friend that's out the door. He will be in Andalucia, Spain... which includes Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada... which I went to... SOO great. I'm jealous he gets to be there for such a long period of time. I was there in those 3 places for 4 days. But I'm not complaining. I love Tarragona too. In my opinion, Tarragona has the prettiest beaches in all of Spain. I'm so excited for him to speak Castellano! (Spanish with the "theta" accent). Wish him the best of luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment