Sunday, August 9, 2009

Park City - Day 1-

We went up to Park City to celebrate my parent's 35th year wedding anniversary.

Pearl.
Concert on the hill- "Peter and the Wolf" - done by Ballet West and an orchestra. Ryan and I.

Daniel and Sister came out from NYC to be with us for the week!
Mark and Kandice spending their last few days with us in Utah... they are moving to Denver, Colorado! We are excited for them, but we will miss them.
Sisters.
Cousins.
...Ryan is lucky he's not wearing a BYU shirt...
Poor Fifles. (one of Sophie's nicknames). She broke her pinky last week camping from a rock.
Grace, Marci, Ava.

Sadie and Pearl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I thought that was a BYU shirt, until I looked closer (and I mean closer, as in I put my face up to my computer screen). I would have told you I didn't approve anymore. Those BYU fans are icky! haha