Since it was Easter, we hiked up to this on the mountain and looked at all the lights from the whole town of Benidorm. Quite a different Easter, but it was good. I quite enjoyed the day. The Zebras were my favorite. David and his cousin Joan pretending to throw James overboard! Imma and I, David's other cousin. She made sure to only speak Spanish for me for the few days I was around to help me learn. The Easter crew. Meet James. He is the most polite little 11 year old I've ever met. I met him at church in Benidorm. He knows Spanish, English (he is from England), Catalan, and Valencian all fluently. He wouldn't start eating dinner until everyone's food was set in front of them. He was telling jokes and making everyone laugh. He was speaking with David about what his favorite priesthood talks were 1 week previous. Do your 11 year olds watch priesthood? And pay attention? Wow... I was so impressed. I already miss this little tyke that I will probably never see again.
No comments:
Post a Comment