And we were back on the road again back to Sevilla. Mmmm. Jazmine... Oh, just a castle chilling on the top of a hill. Oh my... this was SO not funny. I went into Burger King to use the bathroom and asked my friends to watch my stuff for a few minutes. And when I went outside... There was my stuff, and no one around.. my first thoughts-- What the heck? Are you kidding me??!! And I RAN outside to my things and put them on.. and was looking around all confused... and there all my friends were... hiding from me... filming me... LAUGHING really hard at me... Wow. It all happened so fast. I have different things that make impressions on me. This part of the Mezquita was one of them. My eyes watered. I had permanent chills. So much greater than expected.
La Mezquita!! Lisa asked me to get a pair of these for her. (Except not the baby ones..) I got her orange ones and I got myself red ones. And... I wanted to buy a lot of these little ones... because they are SO cute and were only 1 Euro!!! But- By this part of the trip I was running extremely low on money, and I didn't have room in my bag for anything else anyway. Next time... CUTE! A Synagogue. Alcazar Gardens. Awesome or ridiculous style? I still can't decide. I went into a Catholic church with the Polish girls looking like this... and everyone was staring at me. HAHA! CARP! CARP! CARP! The Mezquita and myself. La Mezquita. Built in the Late Islamic Period. Learned that in good ol' Art History thanks to Mr. Oram. Another awesome hostal. And I thought this was ridiculous. But-- don't hurt me-- I ate there anyway. Everything else was too expensive... La Mezquita. So incredible. Cordoba!
1 comment:
Amazing pics Jess! What a beautiful country... I'm jealous. It will be so fun to travel with Marci when she comes out.
Post a Comment