Don't mind me, I'm just making chocolate. David was laughing at how happy and excited I was about this place. I just felt like I had a special golden ticket to be in there...or something... Cacao from Ghana! (far right). This made me think of my friend Joe. He is in Ghana on his mission. The lady was saying that there is more Manteca (or lard) from Ghana than Panama or Ecuador. So- I need to tell Joe to eat a lot of chocolate. While I'm on the subject of Joe for a second, I heard he got Malaria! But he is all better now. So great. Going inside the factory with the other 60ish people.. Villajoyosa The man shooed us away for an hour, so while we were waiting, he gave us these. Good man he is. This thing- was SO amazing. And it smelt SO SO SO GOOD!! Yes, that's right... we went inside a chocolate factory in Villajoyosa. And it was SO great.
No comments:
Post a Comment