Saturday, April 4, 2009

Conferencia General

Today I went to church to watch conference. The time change is a bit different- so I was there at 6 pm for conference. In the chapel was where the bulk of the people were- of course, listening to it in Spanish. And outside, there was another TV set up- for English. I decided there would be way too much I would miss if I watched it in Spanish because they talk so fast and things. So me, the 4 missionaries all from Utah, and an older German couple- all watched conference in the hall. I am going tomorrow again to watch. I also will receive a Spanish temple recommend to do baptisms for the dead. I will be at the Madrid temple on the 10th which I am so excited for. Then after conference tomorrow, I am going teaching with the missionaries again. I'm so excited. This has been a good weekend. And now it's Semana Santa- so I don't have school all of this week!!

2 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

That is so neat Jess! Take pictures of the Madrid Temple that would be really neat to see. :)

Mark Ferguson said...

I bet it's interesting to see conference in a different country. It's crazy that you can get it literally ANYWHERE in the world now.