Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Although I Love Spain...

... there are a few things that I am looking forward to.

like..

  • carpet. carpet will be more comfortable than my bed here.
  • playing with Derrick and Chico. (my birds). and the new parrot that I've never seen who can also say, "Jeeeeeeessssssssssssssicaaaaaaa....... the man from snowy river................. (thanks mom...)
  • a dark room at night
  • a quiet room at night
  • a really comfortable bed
  • a #6 from Wendy's - no tomato. (spicy chicken sandwich)
  • having a piano within my reach
  • not being the only Mormon at the University
  • being able to continue my Nintendo Paintings, as well as new Spain ideas for paintings..
  • getting to play Mario Kart online in the late hours of the night against the asians
  • watching Forensic Files
  • playing Shang hai with the family
  • seeing my new little niece Ava that I've never seen before
  • seeing all of my nieces, and whole family, and friends again
  • no longer living with roommates ... it's sad none of us really befriended each other...
  • learning how to cook with my Muth (mother)
  • LAKE POWELL
So anyway. just some things.

No comments: