Monday, May 11, 2009
I have an idea...
So when I was in Sevilla, I so desperately wanted to try on a Flamenco dress. But I have an idea. Perhaps I will make one? I don't know if it's even possible... But I could be a flamenco Spanish women for Halloween... and find a date... and make him be a Matador. Ha! I think that would be awesome. Or perhaps I'll make another costume out of ... boxes and paint... maybe. I feel like I'm having this self competition... where now my costume this year has to be better than last year's costume... but I don't even know if that was possible because last year's Spongebob was so great... I just have to start thinking now so that if I do need to make a costume-- I have PLENTY of time. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. But that is still SO far away. By that time I will be back from Spain, have been to Lake Powell, have worked a lot, and started another new semester of school at Weber State..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment