Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Time is Wrapping Up...

  • This weekend Matt's grandparents are coming to Tarragona, and then I'm going to Barcelona with them for a day. Looking forward to it.
  • I have 2 weeks left in Catalunya, Tarragona, Spain. weird. I don't know where time is going.
  • This means in 2 weeks I meet my friend Courtney and the Madrid temple to do baptisms for the dead (again for me). She'll be living in Granada for 6 weeks with her Spanish class.
  • This also means when I'm in Madrid before I meet with Courtney- I will have been at the Museo Del Prado all day long. Awesome.
  • This also means that the day after all of this- I am meeting SISTER at the airport. And we're going to Santiago de Compestela and Bilbao, and San Sebastian, and maybe some other places too.
  • And then... I have a 17 hour plane ride home to Utah... wow. And that's the end of the greatest adventure of my life.

No comments: