Thursday, May 14, 2009
the best THING about Europe...
I know what it is. Ready? Good. A Ferradura chocolate from the Universitat Rovira i Virgili cafeteria... oh my gosh. slap me sideways. THAT is what I will miss... It's been hard to not buy one every day. I went I think a whole month without one... due to my 4 times a week running... and then I missed 3 days of running right in a row... and I HAD to have it... And I might have one more... last one... before I leave this wonderful place called Catalunya. And I have to let the world who lives here know about this so that they won't leave without having had one. I'll take a picture soon. and just by looking at it- you'll know why this picture in the future will bring tears to my face... For people who are overweight in Spain-- I think it's justified... only if it is by their intake of this particular thing. And any sort of Kinder-branded piece of chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment