Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And things that I LOVE about Spain that I will miss DEARLY...

  • A ferradura chocolate from the Universitat Rovira i Virgili
  • eating Muesli cereal with yogurt for breakfast
  • running along the Mediterranean
  • going to the beach when i get bored
  • walking to school and church
  • living on my own
  • people that I've met from countries like England, Slovakia, Finland, Belgium, Chile, Uruguay, Romania, Poland, France, Colombia, and Italy
  • meeting with the missionaries with my friend Laura and all the stories that come from that
  • Institute here. there's about 8 or 10 of us that are here for it. I love it. And right when I have to go-- is when I can understand it..
  • Losing track of time and studying Spanish for 5 and 6 hours at a time
  • Not having to work
  • having a lot of free time so I am able to work on some goals
  • all the dress shops that make me want to get married.... prettiest dresses in the whole WORLD.
  • schoko bons and kinder buenos (chocolate)
  • getting to take awesome pictures every day
  • having a new adventure every day
  • singing hymns in Spanish (even though I STILL mess up when I sing and can't help but laugh at myself...)

... yeah. In other words, I love life right now. And I am soaking in every second of my last month here.

2 comments:

Dr. Giralt said...

Jessica,
I love it that you are enjoying Spain so much. This is the reason I started the program. This last year bureaucracy has been driving crazy and was considering canceling it, but reading how much you enjoy it helps me decided to keep it going.

Dr. Giralt

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Yeah, this has really been a life changing experience for myself. I talk with Braeden all the time on facebook about how much we love Tarragona, and the new couple coming out here next January is getting all excited. This is by far the best thing I've done with my life. It's great.