Friday, May 22, 2009

I Make People Laugh...

So today I met my friend Laura. I asked her if she would come to the post office with me to fix a little problem that has occurd lately.. So she was speaking to the guy working at the post office behind the desk. I could understand everything. He thought I didn't know any Spanish. I intervened and asked a question in Spanish, and he started laughing and said to me in Spanish, "You do too speak Spanish!" But ... I just wanted Laura there.. just in case.. haha. I think I need to be a little more confident... like others have advised to me.. but I am just scared of the post office because I am just scared someone will get frustrated with me if I don't understand what they are saying when it's crowded... haha. ugh. I need to trust myself...

No comments: