Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Life is Great.

This is where I would buy hot bread and and schoko bons from a lot. I live just around the corner from this place. The guy who works in there is cool, haha. I think he is Mexican, or his family is anyway.
Why? I don't know.
I'm just disfrutando my last moments in Tarragona.

Popeye.
And the Estacio de Tren de Tarragona.


Laura and I
Why? Again. I don't know.
I am happy. Even if I did eat one too many pastries and schoko bons... Life is great.

and I have had secret American Pride. And I am excited to go back to America for lots of reasons. But I will miss Spain for a lot of reasons. So what if I like climbing in random windowsills with an American flag in Spain...
So from here you can see my running route. I ran along the beach multitple times.
I love Tarragona. And the Mediterranean. And the beach. And Spain. And so many things.

Farewell Tuesday Thursday markets of La Rambla Nova.
Farewell little chickens.
It's a baby! These have always been my favorite animals.. but I think they would get awkward to take care of when they're all grown up..

I walked by this fountain every day for 4 months. I have been here living in Tarragona for EXACTLY to the day - 4 months.


School. Oh wait, I can't call this school. Why? Because Spanish people get offended. Why? Because they say University. If you say school, it means you are a joven. (young-in). They think it is degrading to say- I went to school instead of - I went to go to the Unversity today... Ha. I don't really care.. but it's a big deal here apparently.


No comments: