Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Utah Visitors!


Matt's grandparents just got done with a Mediterranean cruise, and they got to stay in Barcelona for 2 nights at the end of their trip. But they took a detour to Tarragona to see not such a touristic small town of Spain, how the locals really live, and how they speak Catalan and not Spanish everywhere, and typical Spanish food.
The T. For Tarragona.




Showing them food such as Truita de patata, croquetas, and patatas bravas. The other couple that was with us was from American fork and was also on the cruise. They were SUPER nice. They all took way too good of care of me... they just wanted to keep feeding me, I feel guilty for eating so much. But I had fun showing them around old town, the cathedral, and the aqueduct in Tarragona. I spent the night with them in Barcelona, and then in the morning, we went on a Barcelona tour bus all around the city for a few hours - which almost felt weird to me because I don't feel like a tourist, I live here... but there were still things I haven't seen, like the BarcelO futbol stadium which was quite cool. I will post more pictures later.. And then I took them to the Santa Maria Barcelona Cathedral. And then I was on the train back to Tarragona. It was a fun late weekend deal. Today I had an exam in which I did NOT study for... but guess what. I woke up early today to study, and I realized something. There was no way to study. It's simply-- did you go to class. Because if you did- then you can probably answer the question. And I did. And I think I did a pretty good job on it. And so this means I just have 1 more essay test on Friday, and then I am FINISHED with school. And-- I leave Tarragona and Catalunya 1 week from tomorrow to go to Madrid for another 8 days... to meet SISTER! And friend Courtney at the Temple for an evening. So ... I am busy in other words... saying my last goodbyes to everyone... ugh.

No comments: